The Most Senior, Industry-Led Event in the Cosmetic World
"Really opened my eyes to the world of cosmetic compliance. The challenges and regulations discussed led to tangible outcomes for my business."
Rhodri Ferrier, MD, Bulldog
The Second Global Cosmetic Compliance Summit will bring together 70+ Directors of Regulatory Affairs, Heads of Compliance & Brand Owners from an international audience to tackle the regulatory challenges across the globe and exploit growth in emerging and existing markets.
With a speaker panel and topics that really push the boundaries of regulatory challenges, this event promises to be a platform for innovation that will drive results.
To see the full line up: Download the Program Now
Top 5 Reasons to Attend:
- Use real life case studies from Lucy Anabella, Antonia Burrell Holistic Skincare & McBride: SME’s that have rapidly expanded in the cosmetic compliance sphere
- Overcome the toughest compliance challenges with expert insight from Avon & La Prairie Group including REACH & The Complexity of Chinese Compliance
- Hear from the Federal Trade Commission & Cosmetics Europe Design with first hand, up to date knowledge of US legislation & ASEAN member states
- Soak up the knowledge from Givaudan & Kimberly Clark’s intensive workshops and presentations to shed light on the complexities of product labelling, REACH registration and CLP/classification
- Explore and understand the ambiguity of borderline cosmetics and the intersecting regions with the expertise of Teva
Save your Place by Registering Today!
We combat the prime challenges for 2015/2016:
This will be a unique opportunity to address the challenges of remaining up-to-date with the ever-changing landscape of cosmetics regulation across the globe and hear from expert speakers from leading market players in the cosmetic industry.
Soak Up Key Topics, Grow Your Network & Identify Revenue Opportunities
The Global Cosmetic Compliance Summit 2015 follows the hugely successful launch of the 2014 event. It remains the one and only event covering all key regions of Global Cosmetic Regulation giving brand owners, cosmetic designers and formulators and manufacturing companies a chance to network, share best practices, discuss obstacles and overcome the prime challenges cosmetics faces today.
Don't Miss Out...Register Here!
"A very valuable summit. Finding information on global regulations can be difficult; this has given me an insight into different global markets. IQPC were professional, organised and friendly bringing a difficult topic together on a global stage"
Andy Earls, Regulatory Manager, Molton Brown