Overcoming the regulatory challenges of the global cosmetics industry
The Global Cosmetic Compliance Summit will bring together an international audience keen to hear about regulations from the key areas of the world and how they impact on each other - covering key geographic areas such as South East Asia and the USA.
This will be a unique opportunity to learn about the ever-changing landscape of cosmetics regulation across the globe and hear from leading speakers from major organisations and brands.
The Global Cosmetic Compliance Summit 2015 follows the hugely successful launch of the 2014 event. It remains the only event covering all key regions of Global Cosmetic Regulation giving brand owners, cosmetic designers and formulators, and manufacturing companies a chance to network, share best practices, discuss obstacles and overcome some of the biggest challenges cosmetics faces today.
Two high impact days dedicated to networking and knowledge sharing will enable you to:
- Implement a practical strategy for the complex regulatory process of the Asian market
- Utilise the knowledge of on-the-ground distributors in global regions
- Adapt to marketing restrictions across multiple regions including the USA
- Focus your business growth in key international markets
- Assess and understand changes to global regulation following the EU cosmetics regulation update