Welcome to the Global Cosmetic Compliance Summit
The Global Cosmetic Compliance Summit will bring together an international audience keen to hear about regulations from the key areas of the world and how they impact on each other - covering key geographic areas such as Asia (China, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, ASEAN, India), Australia, USA, Canada and South America.
Within the Summit we will be discussing distribution, testing, notification processes and understanding new regulations such as the proposed changes from the CDFA.
This will be a unique opportunity to learn about the ever-changing landscape of cosmetics regulation across the globe with the conference being split into 4 sections, each spending half a day focusing on a key region and bringing together speakers from major organisations and brands such as the CFDA, Avon Cosmetics, The Dept. of Trade and Industry, South Africa and the ICMAD.
Topics covered include
- A simplified ingredient approval process in China?
- The process of joining the Japanese market
- Advertising with success – the Asian market
- Prop 65 – what are the consumer impacts?
- Marketing in the US
- The growing South African market
- The global ramifications of the European standards
Who should attend?
- Brand owner
- Cosmetic designers
- Manufacturing companies